Store dele af NATOstan er blevet ført til til at opføre sig som en russofobisk lynchningspøbel. Ingen afvigelse er tolereret. Den totale psyop [ed: psykologisk operation] har de fakto upgraderet Løgneimperiet til status af Hadsimperiet i en Total Krig - hybrid og alt andet - for at slette Rusland.
Had er der efter alt er sagt mere punch i end blot løgne, som nu er nået i retning af det helt latterlige da U.S "efterretningsvæsen" nu tyer til - hvad andet - end løgne for at kæmpe informationskrigen imod Rusland.
Hvis propagandaturboen har været dødelig effektiv iblandt de zombificerede vestlige masser - kald det en "sejr" i PR krigen - så på den front hvor det virkelige betyder noget, indenfor Rusland, er det et betydeligt nederlag.
Den brede befolknings støtte for både Operation Z og Præsident Putin er uden sidetilfælde. Efter videoer af tortur af russiske krigsfanger forårsagede bred afsky, forbereder den russiske befolkning sig nu på en "Lang krig" varende måneder, ikke uger, så længe som at målene sat af den russiske generalkommando - faktisk en militær hemmelighed - bliver mødt.
De erklærede mål er "demilitarisering" og "denazificering" af et fremtidigt neutralt Ukraine - men når geopolitisk langt derudover: målet er at vende efterkrigstidens europæiske kollektive sikkerhedsarrangement på hovedet, tvingende NATO til at forstå og komme til at begribe konceptet af "ikke delelig sikkerhed". Det er en ekstremt kompleks process som vil række ind i det næste årti.
NATOstan sfæren kan ganske enkelt ikke offentligt indrømme en række af fakta som en miltæranalytiker af en kaliber som Andrei Martyanov har forklaret i årevis. Og det tillægges den kollektive smerte.
Rusland kan tage konfrontationen med NATO og slå det i småstykker på 48 timer. Det kan sætte i brug advancerede strategiske afskrækkelsessystemer som er uden tilsvarende i Vesten. Den sydlige akse - fra Caucasus og Vestasien til Centralasien - er fuldt stabiliseret. Og hvis kampen virkelig bliver hård, så kan Herr Zircon levere sine hypersoniske atomare visitkort uden at den anden side vil vide af hvad der har ramt dem.
"Europa har valgt sin skæbne"
Det kan være oplysende at se hvordan disse komplekse processer er blevet tolket af Russere - hvis synspunkter nu er helt blokeret på tværs af NATOstan.
Lad os tage to eksempler. Den første er Generalløjtnant L.P. Reshetnikov, i en analytisk note om undersøgende fakta om landkrigen.
Kommentar: Delvis oversat til dansk af Sott.net fra: The Total War to Cancel Russia
Some key takeaways:
- "Over Romania and Poland there are airborne early warning aircraft of NATO with experienced crews, there are U.S. intelligence satellites in the sky all the time. I remind you that just in terms of budgets for our Roscosmos we allocated $2.5 billion a year, the civil budget of NASA is $25 billion, the civil budget of SpaceX alone is equal to Roscosmos - and that is not counting the tens of billions of dollars annually for the entire U.S. feverishly unfolding the control system of the entire planet."Now let's switch to Oleg Makarenko, who focuses on the Big Picture.
- The war is unfolding according to "NATO's eyes and brains. The Ukronazis are nothing but free controlled zombies. And the Ukrainian army is a remotely controlled zombie organism."
- "The tactics and strategy of this war will be the subject of textbooks for military academies around the world. Once again: the Russian army is smashing a Nazi zombie organism, fully integrated with the eyes and brain of NATO."
- "The West considers itself 'the whole world' only because it has not yet received a sufficiently sensitive punch on the nose. It just so happened that Russia is now giving him this click: with the rear support of Asia, Africa and Latin America. And the West can do absolutely nothing with us, since it also lags behind us in terms of the number of nuclear warheads."It's fair to consider Reshetnikov and Makarenko as faithfully representing the overall Russian sentiment, which interprets the crude Bucha false flag as a cover to obscure the Ukrainian army torture of Russian POWs.
- "Europe has chosen its fate. And chose fate for Russia. What you are seeing now is the death of Europe. Even if it does not come to nuclear strikes on industrial centers, Europe is doomed. In a situation where European industry is left without cheap Russian energy sources and raw materials - and China will begin to receive these same energy carriers and raw materials at a discount, there can be no talk of any real competition with China from Europe. As a result, literally everything will collapse there - after industry, agriculture will collapse, welfare and social security will collapse, hunger, banditry and chaos will begin."
And, deeper still, Bucha allowed the disappearance of Pentagon bioweapon labs from the Western mediasphere, complete with its ramifications: evidence of a concerted American drive to ultimately deploy real weapons of mass destruction against Russia.
The multi-level Bucha hoax had to include the Brit presidency of the UN Security Council actually blocking a serious discussion, a day before the Russian Ministry of Defense struggled to present to the UN - predictably minus the U.S. and the UK - all the bioweapon facts they have unearthed in Ukraine. The Chinese were horrified by the findings.
The Russian Investigative Committee at least persists in its work, with 100 researchers unearthing evidence of war crimes across Donbass to be presented at a tribunal in the near future, most probably set up in Donetsk.
And that brings us back to the facts on the ground. There's a lot of analytical discussion on the possible endgame of Operation Z. A fair assessment would include the liberation of all of Novorossiya and total control of the Black Sea coastline that currently is part of Ukraine.
"Ukraine" in fact was never a state; it was always an annex to another state or empire such as Poland, Austria-Hungary, Turkey, and crucially Russia.
The landmark Russian state was Kievan Rus. "Ukraine", in old Russian, means "border region". In the past, it referred to the westernmost regions of the Russian Empire. When the Empire started expanding south, the new regions annexed mostly from Turkish rule were called Novorossiya ("New Russia") and the northeastern regions, Malorossiya ("Little Russia").
It was up to the USSR in the early 1920s to jumble it all together and name it "Ukraine" - adding Galicia in the west, which was historically non-Russian.
Yet the key development is when the USSR broke up in 1991. As the Empire of Lies de facto controlled post-Soviet Russia, they could never have possibly allowed the real Russian regions of the USSR - that is, Novorossiya and Malorossiya - to be again incorporated to the Russian Federation.
Russia is now re-incorporating them - in an "I Did It, My Way" manner.
Vamos a bailar in European Puerto Rico
By now it's also quite clear to any serious geopolitical analysis that Operation Z opened a Pandora's box. And the supreme historical victim of all the toxicity finally let loose is bound to be Europe.
The indispensable Michael Hudson, in a new essay on the U.S. dollar devouring the euro, argues half in jest that Europe might as well surrender its currency, and go on like "a somewhat larger version of Puerto Rico."
After all, Europe "has pretty much ceased to be a politically independent state, it is beginning to look more like Panama and Liberia - 'flag of convenience' offshore banking centers that are not real 'states' because they don't issue their own currency, but use the U.S. dollar."
In synch with quite a few Russian, Chinese and Iranian analysts, Hudson advances that the war in Ukraine - actually in its "full-blown version as the New Cold War" - is likely to last "at least a decade, perhaps two as the U.S. extends the fight between neoliberalism and socialism [meaning the Chinese system] to encompass a worldwide conflict."
What may be seriously in dispute is whether the U.S., after "the economic conquest of Europe", will be able to "lock in African, South American and Asian countries". The Eurasia integration process, rolling in earnest for 10 years now, conducted by the Russia-China strategic partnership and expanding to most of the Global South, will go no holds barred to prevent it.
There's no question, as Hudson states, that "the world economy is being enflamed" - with the U.S. weaponizing trade. Yet on the Right Side of History we have the Rublegas, the petroyuan, the new monetary/financial system being designed in a partnership between the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU) and China.
And that's something no puny Cancel Culture War can erase.